• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

not long now

Ananda

Hello folks just a quick update. i am on day 6 of the pre op diet my gastric band is on 24th March. I have been through a bit of a rollercoaster ride the past few weeks and If I did not say I was worried I would be telling lies. I also kind of cheated on the diet today as well licked a pringle but did not eat it lol. I just want it all to be over and done with now so I can start my new life. I will keep you all posted xx

You are doing really well and licking a pringle is deffinately not as bad as eating one lol.....keep up the good work you will be done and dusted before you know it :D XX

keep up the good work ! it will all b worth it soon, good luck x

Good luck not long now bet your exited don't worry about today just keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll be ok

Hello folks just a quick update. i am on day 6 of the pre op diet my gastric band is on 24th March. I have been through a bit of a rollercoaster ride the past few weeks and If I did not say I was worried I would be telling lies. I also kind of cheated on the diet today as well licked a pringle but did not eat it lol. I just want it all to be over and done with now so I can start my new life. I will keep you all posted xx

Wishing you all the best x

Reactions: Bev
It's difficult love, but at least you didn't eat it, one would never be enough... good luck and much love on your journey xxx

Ooooh, you naughty pringle licker!!!!!

I really wouldn't worry honey, it's nothing, you could have eaten far worse.

Good luck with the rest of your diet, you'll be fine, you've not got long at all to wait now.

xxx

Wow good luck it's getting close, and well dine for not eating the lol that must have taken some stamina

Thanks Everyone I Am geting tempted a lot and think it is because the family still need food lol. but food is what got me here in the first place so Hello no suprises there I am thinking they need to cook their own food and wash the pots they are old enough and daft enough so think thats going to be the way to go. Not long now though and thanks all again for your kind thoughts and best wishes

Amanda xx:)

Oh Amanda, good luck!! Will be reading with interest - cant wait until its my day to be saying "I have got a date for surgery" - cannot believe turnaround in my thoughts from "****, am I doing the right thing?" to "I wish I was having it done today!" - very excited about the future xx Ruth xx

Back