• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Now the nerves are setting in....

Slimmingnix

Op day is Friday, and all of a sudden my tummy is doing butterflies.

With my op being so close to Xmas, I am writing-off the days between, so in terms of organisation, I need to make sure all gifts are purchased and wrapped, groceries all done etc etc (whilst fitting a full time job and two young kids).

Everytime a take five minutes out, it hits me that my op is 5 days away. Eek.

I must admit, it is mostly excitement, but there is an element of nerves and fear.

O' well... next week this time I will have my butt on the loosers bench... yipppe!!

SNx

Good luck with the op Nicky, see you on the losers bench ...

Nicky xx

Hi Nicky,

Thats gone so quick and the next 5 days will go even quicker, I've started to move down the bench for you good luck hun

Hi Nicky know just how you feel after I got my cancellation I have butterflys but hey roll on wednesday and Friday for you I did have most things done as I thought I would get done a couple weeks ago and was told no january after giving all my food and freezer contents away then went shopping last week to get a call on friday saying a cancellation so food went in the bin and to my ex step dad again he thinks its great all this free food. spent today delivering xmas pressies tomorrow making sure I have everything Tuesday off to Drs to see about liquid meds and wednesday is Dday lol. good luck for Friday and have a wonderful christmas even with no eating i think this is my best christmas gift this year :)

Good Luck for Firday xx

wow so close to christmas, hope your managing to sort everything out, good luck with it all new year and a new you!! xx

All done. Op went well. Any other oppers around this time of year? Tartanlady and I are this week, would love to hear from others at this stage of the journey.
SNx

Hi. I had a wrap done on Tuesday in Prague. Flew home yesterday. Have to say I feel 100% better in my own bed!! :) so far I'm having soup and yogurts. I'm feeling hungry in the night though which I never did before!! Got a yogurt drink to sip through the night last night. Hope your doing well!!! Julia x

Back