• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I`m now in the band club!!

Hiya LL,

Had a shower this morning but hubby cling film wrapped me!!! Some water went in but feel better for it.

I have 6 glued wounds and 1 stitched one inbetween my boobs, but bearing in mind my boobs are nearly on my stomach!!! That one has a dressing on it havent seen under yet.

Feelin alot better today have only had one lot of pain killer. Keep getting odd pain in port site thats about it but am hungry today.

Fed up of soup already. Does everyone get told to have fluids for 2 weeks????

Dee xx
So is that 7 incisions then??? I`m feeling alot better too, still get a very sore shoulder every now and again throughout the day which I know is wind lol. Not been to toilet since the op either but can`t say I feel constipated. Might get some lactulose though cos really should`ve gone by now!! I`m really not bothered about eating at all, r u the same?? I`m sure I read in a thread on here someone asking about foods to avoid and someone replied that they were 2 weeks post op and they can eat bread, meat etc but surely this can`t be right. I`ll check the thread and get back to u. I`m sticking to what they`ve said cos don`t want it to slip lol. Has the nurse contacted u from Dolan yet, I got a phone call yesterday to check I was ok!

Back