• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Now what do I do?

Chrisyd

Food in the freezer, bag packed. I've never been so organised for anything. Now what do I do? Tomorrow seems a long way a way all of a sudden.

Chrisy

Food in the freezer, bag packed. I've never been so organised for anything. Now what do I do? Tomorrow seems a long way a way all of a sudden.

Chrisy

Sit down and relax think of the fab times ahead :)

Waiting is horrible isn't it?!

Ring a friend, watch a film, read a book, play games online?

Im struggling with the boredom a lot at the moment too!

Im still off work, Im home alone all day, and then my housemate comes in for about half an hour in the evenings.... then goes to bed!!

Im struggling with the boredom a lot at the moment too!

Im still off work, Im home alone all day, and then my housemate comes in for about half an hour in the evenings.... then goes to bed!!
I think I will probably be crawling up the walls too next week - thank goodness for this forum eh?

Most definitely!

If it cools off a little, is there a park where you could go to, or somewhere to people watch?

x
A lovely idea. Going to sit by the sea :)

Chrisy

Good luck for tomorrow , have to say I'm well jealous !!

I did all my house work. My surgery was a Monday so the weekend before I blitzed every corner of my house as I live alone I knew no one would be giving it a decent clean for a while. X

Good luck today, hope alls going well !

Back