• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nutibullet anyone

beepbeepcat

Does anyone use or have used a Nutribullet after surgery if so how did you find it?

Loving the Loop

I bought a James Martin WAHL blender from Argos, did exactly the same job for £25, Must admit have only used it a couple of times since came off puree but it was in constant use weeks 1-4.

beepbeepcat

Thanks for that. I've had my Nutibullet for about two months and love it so I was hoping it would come in handy over this post op stage too

los in it

I have a hinari version of it and to be honest only used it a few times its now in the back of the cupboard! I use my hand blender more!

beepbeepcat

I use my stick blender for soups and savoury bits but my Nutribullet for raw vegetables and fruits.

Caroline jess

I use it for soups my husband loves protein smoothies so he uses it more than me! To be honest I use it more to make milkshakes/smoothies for the kids.

sundown

I've had a Nutribullet for about a year as when I could face breakfast, I'd have a 'green smoothie'. I use it all the time for whizzing up sauces and soups. Love it :)