• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/T different scan

thinkbethin

Well I did'nt get my MRI scan on monday as I apparently need loads of tests before this is done.The Dr I saw was appauled at the treatment I received while in hospital after having my band.She could'nt believe that no scan was done on the day it happened and believes if I had been given my surgical stockings there would have been less chance of this happening.I had to go back today for blood and ecg.I am there tomorrow for heart scan. Thursday I'm there for x-rays and chest scan and then waiting for the vascular scan and then an appointment for aT.O.E and MRI. The Dr wanted to keep me in so I'd get the tests done quicker but I said I'd rather travel every day to get them done but I'll have to wait longer for some of them. Never mind,I've put up with it for 4 months so a little longer for them to tell me what I already know is going to make no difference is it?
The Dr says its obvious I've had another stroke and wants to start me on warfrin so we'll see how that goes.
I did get a scan though, but this scan is of the baby that I told you about. I cried when I saw it because this is potentially my grandchild and it suddenly became real seeing the picture.
Will let you all know when the results come in from these bloody testsxx

Hi Gaynor ,

Sounds like you could have had a weeks free B&B at the posh Hallamshire it would have only been B&B as they didnt feed you right last time lol.
All joking apart i am so pleased you saw a doctor who knew what they were talking about and you are going to get the test you both require and need,somewhat late :eek: but at least your getting them.

As for the baby scan,i will be thinking of you later as its D-Day for Jay and Amber today.If you need someone to talk to you know where i am.

Take Care

xxx

Back