• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/T my scan!!

thinkbethin

Well as you all know I had abit of a do when I was in hospital after my band op regarding my eye. Well I finally have my appointment for my scan lol. Its only been 4 months haha. I have to go on monday so hopefully they will find out what happened to my eye and whether or not it was another stroke.
Also went to see gp today and I have only lost 2lbs this month. I'm not too bothered as I know its down to me being ill for the last couple of weeks.
I explained to my gp about me being so ill and he said I should have been admitted to hospital because with my temperature and all the other symtoms he's convinced I had pnuemonia :eek:(spelt wrong). He's given me more antibiotics though to make sure I get rid once and for all as its still lingering.
So glad I did'nt get the Tamiflu tabs.
Thanks for reading and we'll see how it goes with the scan on mondayxx

my word gaynor you have been though the mill x hope all goes well with scan x

hope your ok gaynor,gentle hug from me xxx

Hope all goes well hun. And I am pleased you are on the mend and hope the anti-biotics kick this thing to Timbuctoo. (spelt wrong)!
xxxx

Good luck eyes are so very precious, take yourself straight to local eye hosptial if you have any problems.
A couple of years ago i had an eye problem, and left it for nearly 2 weeks, went to doctor and got sent to eye hospital was found to have a cold sore on my eye which later went on to leave scar tissue and have limited vison permantly in my left eye.
Not trying to scare you but made me aware that G.Ps are not the first port of call with our precious eyes.

Hope yours is minor problem .
mia

Well as you all know I had abit of a do when I was in hospital after my band op regarding my eye. Well I finally have my appointment for my scan lol. Its only been 4 months haha. I have to go on monday so hopefully they will find out what happened to my eye and whether or not it was another stroke.
Also went to see gp today and I have only lost 2lbs this month. I'm not too bothered as I know its down to me being ill for the last couple of weeks.
I explained to my gp about me being so ill and he said I should have been admitted to hospital because with my temperature and all the other symtoms he's convinced I had pnuemonia :eek:(spelt wrong). He's given me more antibiotics though to make sure I get rid once and for all as its still lingering.

Hi Gaynor

I hope everything goes well for you regarding the scan...I hope it is not another stroke.

When you mentioned your temperature being that high I knew it had to be a bit more than your average virus...If the anti-b's don't do the trick get him to send you for an xray.

I hope you start to feel better soon hun

(((hugs)))

Tut Tut Gaynor.

You should be having a slap for the negativity it isnt you have only lost 2lbs,it should be a positive i have 2lbs this month every kg or lb is a weight loss never to return.So come on please lets have some positive thinking lol.

Good luck with your scan on Monday hopefully they will find out what happened,and help get things under control for you.
Hope the antibiotics soon kick in as well for you and your soon back to better health,as i know your still not feeling A1.(((hug ))) .
You know where i am for a ear bashing if it helps.:D

Take Care ,

Tut Tut Gaynor.

You should be having a slap for the negativity it isnt you have only lost 2lbs,it should be a positive i have 2lbs this month every kg or lb is a weight loss never to return.So come on please lets have some positive thinking lol.

Good luck with your scan on Monday hopefully they will find out what happened,and help get things under control for you.
Hope the antibiotics soon kick in as well for you and your soon back to better health,as i know your still not feeling A1.(((hug ))) .
You know where i am for a ear bashing if it helps.:D

Take Care ,

OK OK slap received lolxx

Hi Gaynor, oh I'm so sorry you've been so ill. Good luck with the eye scan and I really hope you feel better soon.

Also, 2lbs is good - it has gone for ever x

Back