• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/t - gastric band woman gets into wedding dress

BlueDiamond

How lovely!!! Personally I'm sick of paps so I'll avoid the papers as much as possible!!! hahahaha!!

Oh that's nice & she look's lovely & so happy good luck to her!

She looked so lovely and happy.

She Looks really great!!

I got married 15 years ago in October and Last week I ratched my wedding dress out Its a size 12 and I remember when I got married being about 10st,... Well I tried it on and its massive lol, I couldn't believe it, I always thought i looked nice on my wedding day and quite slim, (Which i was & I did),, But now being only a size 6 Its just Unreal when i look at the photo.

She Looks really great!!

I got married 15 years ago in October and Last week I ratched my wedding dress out Its a size 12 and I remember when I got married being about 10st,... Well I tried it on and its massive lol, I couldn't believe it, I always thought i looked nice on my wedding day and quite slim, (Which i was & I did),, But now being only a size 6 Its just Unreal when i look at the photo.
bloody ell size six! check you out.

typical Sun, not exactly an in depth editorial is it lol. good for her though she looks lovely

Not sure how you'll all like me for this, I agree she looks gorgeous but 18 bags of crisps a day??? That's why she was so big to start with!

Not sure how you'll all like me for this, I agree she looks gorgeous but 18 bags of crisps a day??? That's why she was so big to start with!

I agree i think maybe poetic licence was used for that bit. Surely nobody eats 18 packs of crisps in one day.....

Back