• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/T GOOD NEWS

BlueDiamond

Hello all

I thought I would share my good news with everyone (hope no one minds) as most of u know my son went into the army sunday just gone and I am soooooooooooo effing proud of him I could burst , and when I thought thinigs couldnt get any better , they did !!!!!!!! I got his exam results today and he passed with flying colours - He got 7 a's and 1 b - am effing proud as punch - So I thought i'd share it with everyone as I am ready to burst with pride!!!!!! :D

Thanks in advance for reading - MeJulie x x

hi julie, thats fantastic news hes done really well so im not suprised your proud of your lad xxx congratulations hun !!!

liz xxx

Oh Jul that is wonderful news - pass on my congratulations to him and tell him i'm sending special hugs and fairy dust to keep him safe always xx

Wow, what a guy. He must be such a credit to you and to himself x

Hi Julie

You have every reason to be proud of your son...what an achiever!..Sounds like a great son.

Brave lad joining the army...we need to support our troops a lot more.

(I love this sticker I saw in the rear of a car window...."If you can't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them").

(((hugs)))

Back