• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/T but I need to tell someone.......

alliecat

frustrated bander!
Hello everyone,

I know that this is off topic, but I have something I want to shout to the world!!

Longer term minimiers will know that I have been working for a degree. We knew that the results were in tomorrow, but I have just come home from an evening out to find an email from college giving me my result.......

I GOT A 2:1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

All of my family will be in bed by now as they all have to work tomorrow, and I just had to share with someone before I burst!!!!!!

That's fantastic Ali. A real achievement - what did you do your degree in ? A 2:1 is fab - a great effort. Good for you. When is yr Graduation day?

That's fantastic Ali. A real achievement - what did you do your degree in ? A 2:1 is fab - a great effort. Good for you. When is yr Graduation day?

Thanks!! Did a degree as a mature student in social work - has just taken 20 years after leaving school to get round to it!! Graduation is not till October, so ages away, just toasting my success with a nice glass of wine x

Congratulations on your 2:1

Im currently waiting on my degree classification - the tension is too much!

xx

Congratulations on your 2:1

Im currently waiting on my degree classification - the tension is too much!

xx

Ohhhh, good luck to you too then x

congrats_ballon.gif

Thanks!! Did a degree as a mature student in social work - has just taken 20 years after leaving school to get round to it!! Graduation is not till October, so ages away, just toasting my success with a nice glass of wine x

Social work - that's excellent. This country is crying out for good and committed social workers. Enjoy yr wine x

CONGRATS HUN!!!!
:553::553::553:
Check you out with the big brain and now a little body!

:0clapper:Very very VERY well done Alliecat 2.1 is something to be proud of. What area of social work do you want to go into or haven't you decided yet?

hi marge O/T means off topic xx

Well done Ali, a 2.1. is a real achievement. You must have worked really hard to get that - enjoy your graduation and your success. Well done!!!!

Congratulations! That is such fabulous news!

Congratulations and well done hope you enjoyed your celebratory glass of wine. Have you woken all the family with your news this morning?

Thanks for all of your messages guys, I still really can't quite believe it, and if I am honest it all feels more like an anti-climax than something to celebrate.

Not told anyone family wise yet - am meeting my sister for lunch so will tell her then and will tell my other half when I see him tonight - they all know I was on target for a 2:1 so it will be no real suprise, and as ever, I am one to underplay things.

I have a job to start working as a social worker in a hospital, which I had the interview for and found out about in May. I have to see Occupational Health next week before I start and I guess that I am probably more worried about them trying to stop me from working at the moment than I am about celebrating, so I just hope it all works out ok.

Still pleased though - a small pat on the back is definately still in order!!

Back