• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stopped smoking .

wtg margaretmc . keep up the good work

shell

Brilliant Margaret, I want to give up soon. Just worried about trying to give up everything at once if you see what I mean. Are you going cold-turkey or have you got patches or somesuch?
x

Margaret that is wonderful - remember just take small steps and you will get there. Sending hugs with fairy dust to help you xx

Good luck with it hunni. I gave up about ten months ago, went cold turkey ready for the op and not regretted it for one minute.

Hi I gave up on the 8th April, to get ready for my op. I went out and bought an electronic ciggie, it even blows out smoke, how cools that!!:eek: anyway the good news is I havnt had a ciggie now since the day I stopped. Oh by the way the smoke from the electronic ciggie is only vapour L.O.L the ciggie is recharged via your P.C Gail-michelle.xx

well done x

Hi Marg, I pked in smoking on the 23rd Jan ready for my op. I have smoked for over 30 years and I was quite a heavy smoker between 20 to 30 a day. The first 2 to 3 weeks were the worse, and dont get me wrong I could have a smoke every min of the day. I just hope you can quit the fags. Dont get me wrong, it is so hard, but I had to to do it so that I can have the ope.

hi marge hows today been with out the ciggies ?

Congratulations! I'm 2 years out from my last ciggie this month and can't believe how much better life is on the other side. And I LOVED smoking and was a heavy smoker too...

Just stick with it, eventually you will not miss it. Every time you get the urge to smoke, think of it as the dying pangs of the monster inside......

Well done ... keep with it
yoyo
x

Back