• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

obese, a year to save my life

miserable

This is another program on sky living about a British woman going to LA to change her life. Very interesting plus the guy is Sooooo Yummy :) :)

I'm soooo in love with Jessie - he can train me any day lol x

Me too :) and I love his accent :)

Totally! I went to Uni in America and had the biggest crush on a boy in one of my classes purely because of his accent - so HOT! X

Correction... I fancied pretty much all of the boys in my class because of their accents but one boy in particular as he was from Alabama - I've got a dab on just thinking about it lol

Ah ah.

Newcy what's a 'dab'? He was lovely though, that American triner.
Anyone watch Fat Fighters? I kept thinking of Little Britain, lol!(eat dust NOT cake!) They were a weird but effective bunch, I wanna learn that PussyCat Dolls workout, it puts Rosemary Conley's Salsacise to shame!.
xxx sharon

A dab is to get a sweat on x

miserable said:
This is another program on sky living about a British woman going to LA to change her life. Very interesting plus the guy is Sooooo Yummy :) :)

Omg I hear ya! He is beautiful!

Isn't he just. Put him by my pc as my torso of the week!!! Lush

All rise programs does make you emotional because you are so linked to it. That lady this week kick my add to start walking, jogging and eventually running by the summer

Thank you Gary. How is your cycling going?

Way to go. You ll be ready xxx

Isn't he just. Put him by my pc as my torso of the week!!! Lush
OMG I just hope he takes his shirt off every week! I think I would have been really bad with the sea challenge. "Oh Jessie, I'm scared again! Please come get me" Lmao

Don't know why, but it made me feel quite emotional, maybe because I could link it to my life so much.
I felt the same. All drooling aside. I relate so much to this woman. It's hard not to project ourselves into them. Well done btw!

Back