• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Off the fatties bench!

Tatiana

Morning all,

Well my time is finally here and, later this morning, I'll be getting the bus to the hospital and this afternoon I'll be joining everyone over there on the losers bench!

I have my buddies and will let them know how I am as soon as I'm coherent!

Tatiana

Good luck. x

Good luck with your op today :)

oh Tatiana thats fantastic!!! good luck honey :) xxx

Hey Tatiana, good luck for today, I'm just about to leave as my op is at 8.30am
Apparently! Eek. Will be thinking of you and look forward to hearing about your weight loss soon! Big hug x x

Hey Tatiana, good luck for today, I'm just about to leave as my op is at 8.30am
Apparently! Eek. Will be thinking of you and look forward to hearing about your weight loss soon! Big hug x x
OOoo good luck Clairey :) xxx

Clare,

You know I've for everything crossed for you this morning, but it does make typing on a touchscreen rather difficult!

Safe journey to Guildford and let me know how it goes.

Not happy to be travelling on public transport with the weather like this (heavy rain) but at least it hasn't snowed!

What a difference a year makes - December 16th last year I was in Oslo for the day as part of a pre-Christmas cruise that was my present to my parents the year before; this year I should be sailing to the sun in the Canary Islands on Tuesday but instead I'm starting my new life instead!

Tatiana

It's snowing here! Eek. Hope you have a safe journey there and public transport behaves itself! A cruise sounds fab, next year tho eh?! Thanks guys, look forward to speaking soon x x

Clare,

Good luck with the snow - think it's raining towards Guildford so should be ok!

Cruises are booked for July 3rd and October 12th! Can't wait!!

Tatiana

Good luck to you both today! soon be over and done with, and you will be on the road to a new you! take it easy! xxx

Best of luck Tatiana glad I caught u befor u go
I'm days post of and generally feeling fine fingers crossed for you sweety hope yours goes as smooth As mine had

Best of luck sweety

Good Luck with yr op hun xx

Thanks for the continued good wishes, they are appreciated!

Just had a call from hospital, first thought was cancelled - but, no can I get there as soon as possible as they will be ready to operate earlier than thought!

Good thing I was stood at the bus stop and the bus was approaching! Will be there an hour earlier but they are happy!

Tatiana

Tatiana,

Good luck with your op. Catch up with you afterwards. Take care.

I hope all went well. Kind regards,

Back