• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op diet ends 5pm today!!!

minxie

:bliss:Yahoooo! I've managed to stick to it completely, only had a couple of hungry days but water and more water sorted that out:) My pre-op finishes today at 5pm then it's clear fluids only plus a double dose of the horrid picolax tomorrow:sick0019:

I am soooooo excited today, had a good look at myself in the mirror this morning and can't believe that I will soon be changing. After a lifetime of being fat I can't believe that I will be slim, yes slim!

Thanks everyone for great support, I've spent so many hours here, getting inspiration, hearing all about your ups and downs. All I've left to say is SHUFFLE UP ON THE LOSERS BENCH - I'M ON MY WAY!:D

Ah well done I too am on the milk diet and will finish it tuesday as op is wed it must be an amazing feeling. I agree with you water, water and water. I wish you lots of luck keep in touch your new life starts tomorrow luv kaz x x c

I too lost a total of 10lbs on the pre op since Monday 8th Can not believe I head of to Hossy tomorrow

Best of luck to you, I had friend around who hadn't seen me for about a month and they noticed the difference, and that's just 23lbs including the milk diet.

See you out on this side soon, all the best T xx

Good luck sweetie. It's a lovely feeling when you've achieved the stretch of pre-op diet. Let us know how you get on. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

well done for sticking to the diet...................the only way is downwards now :)

Good luck with the surgery and a speedy recovery....can't wait to hear how you get on, on the losers bench

Thanks everyone. Had a little trip round the shops today to see what clothes I will be able to choose from in a few months:) Going to keep busy tonight so the time flies.

Phil, good luck on Sunday, see you on the losers bench! And to anyone else going in before I'm back - best of luck:)

Back