• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

off to see sally morgan

christine77

going to see sally morgan tonight am very excited , hope i get a message but knowing my luck it'll be a message to say dont have the surgery !!!!

Who's Sally Morgan Chris?

I went to see a physic hopeing he would tell me not to do it but he looked at my tummy and said '' your having something done you don't really need it now but you do for the future '' which is exactly how I looked at it , I wasn't really suffering but was worried about the future , have a good time , hope you get the message your wanting xx

The psychic to the stars , shes a fantastic psychic who has a show on living tv. taking my mam cos shes a huge fan . am a little worried cos i get spooked at these things but kind excited too.

how you feeling ?

Is she the one who has had a bypass ? She is really good , I get nervous when I see one , I love it though it makes you feel very settled , I firmly believe there is an after life xx

Oh right. I don't go near these type of things anymore Christine, I don't watch them on tv either. I was very involved in the occult as a younger woman and got my fingers badly burnt.
As for how am I? not great TBH Christine. Not in agony, but not right either. Sore, bloated and some shoulder tip pain too. Sounds a little mad, but I'm actually looking forward to seeing Mr S on Wednesday in the hope he may be able to come up with something. I think I'll actually be a little disappointed if he doesn't keep me in! I just want it to be sorted, so I'm psyched up to stay.
hope you have a good night in any case lovely. I also firmly believe in an after-life....but I'm spending mine with Jesus! It's all booked and I've got my tickets!
Grace xxx

your not joining him for some time yet so i hope them tickets are on hold for the minute. ha ha

mr s will sort you out, i still keep thinking back to is it something to with the fact it was pulled tight during the first op and did they miss something when they took you back to theatre. i hope you talking it easy sweetie and you never know might catch up with you this week xxxx

Hope you enjoy Sally's show. I really wanted to go but most dates were sold out near me.
I saw a psychic about 5/6 years ago who told me I would have weight loss surgery - I didn't believe her at the time, but now I'm hoping she's right!
xXx

Sally Morgan is great....she seems so down to earth and motherly :D Hope you get a message and if not Im sure you will still enjoy it :D XX

Have a great time, a great lady and an advocate for wls... thinking of you... love and hugs xxx

Please post how you get on I would love a private reading with Sally. I enquired and its £150 for a 30 minute session. I hope someone comes through for you.

Linski xxx

Oooo hope your havin a wonderful time! I went to see her in nov for the second
Time and she was amazing......no messages but she made me cry with the detail She used. Wasting away to!!!

Really a lovely woman! X

didnt get a message but did have the opportunity to talk to her and told her i was having my bypass in 6 weeks - she wouldnt let me go. she kept telling me it was the best thing ever very hard work but i would get my life back, the life i wanted which is really spooky cos thats the exact words i use when people ask why im having it. and told me tell them that are saying your taking the easy way out - which is what they are saying at work , tell them no way is the easy way and and she told my mam to support me more and that i was doing the right thing and that mam had to believe that. she said i had a hard journey ahead but by goodness its worth it and looking at her it will be worth every step . she looks so good like a different women . i know what she said about my weight loss surgery is just general but somehow she read my mind and just gave me that bit support i need. she also said a few other things that i cant put on here but what a lady, so glad i got to meet her.

O wow I love Sally I'd love to have reading to, how nice to get reassurance for your op to!! Xx

I went to see Sally a couple of weeks after my man died and she was spot on, I couldn't of asked for a nicer person to speak for my nan! I'm seeing a new one on thursday so looking forward to that ESP as he already told me stuff just by being on the phone!
VICKY x

Back