• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can you see the differences?

phatmomma

Well i'm three months post op and decided himself should take some pics, spur of the moment so excuse the fact my hair is overdue for a cut or my lipstick is not on....

Unfortunately i haven't figured out how to upload pics onto a message on here so you'll have to check out my post op album... My latest are in a blue stripey t-shirt and long denim skirt....

I can see a difference, i hope i'm not imagining it lol xx

No Julie, you are not imagining it at all, you really can see a difference and you look great, well done.

Course you're not imagining it ! There's no doubt you're an incredible shrinking woman Julie LOL!

I can most certainly see a difference... Well done you & keep it up.

Take care
:talk017::wow::talk017::wow::talk017:

looking good julie - keep up the hard work hun... it mite start falling off you faster soon with all that walking youve been doing - well done luv

You are not imagining it Julie you can deffinately see a difference :D You are shrinking :D Woooooohoooooooo ..................well done :D x

It's an amazing difference Julie! wow....it really is obvious! You are doing amazing!

wow wee, looking good girl.
Know what you mean I can't even work out how to put my profile pic on here let alone anyhting else, lol

Thanks everyone, i so wish i knew how to do this 'side by side' malarky lol...

I can't even do it on facebook lol... I need an idiots guide, which is pretty bad as i use a computer for 6 hours a day at work and then when i get home for another couple (at least)...

I've decided i'm happy with my weight loss figures now, i'm concentrating on my fitness now! I actually feel like i've missed something if i don't go for a walk. Didn't do one yesterday and at 10 o'clock last night i wished i had done.

Stuff the weather if it's raining later i'll nick one of Trev's woolly hats :) Bring it on mother nature xx

oooo can i have some of that enthuasim?... your looking fab sweetpea! very noticeable xx

I'll share it with you Kelly. Just hope you share the fire brigade with me :) xx

I'll share it with you Kelly. Just hope you share the fire brigade with me :) xx

Hey, if anyones calling out the entire fire brigade, I'll have some of what's going around !! :8855:

Wow Julie, you shrinking Violet.:)

Back