• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Off Today

Well I am off to hospital today at Sunderland for my gsatric band surgery tomorrow, after much advice good and bad from family and friends.
I know I am doing the right thing but I am still worried about the operation and the afterwards
This forum has been invaluable every day and I may have slipped off the diet more if I had not been engaged in this very special community
Will post again when I am at home

xx

Congratulations on being so positive.

Everything will be fine and look forward to seeing you back posting.

Will send good vibes up the A1 - or whatever road it is that would travel from the south coast to Sunderland xx

Good luck! xx

Good luck..see u on the other side :D

good luck

Well I am off to hospital today at Sunderland for my gsatric band surgery tomorrow, after much advice good and bad from family and friends.
I know I am doing the right thing but I am still worried about the operation and the afterwards
This forum has been invaluable every day and I may have slipped off the diet more if I had not been engaged in this very special community
Will post again when I am at home

xx
hope it all went well newbeginnings from here on in

gud luck sunderland hosp is the best the staff are excellent esp liz and elsie
Someone else from Darlington hope you are feeling well post op. I am just beginning on this road so maybe you can be my local inspiration.

Back