• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh dear!!

brollie

Hi guys, what can I say???? Had been so good, but today has been a disaster!!! We have a puppy dog who is in the doggy hospital as she has managed to find some tablets that are potentially fatal... I know what you're thinking......poor excuse!!! but she is so smalll& vulnerable and we won't know till tomorrow if she can survive. So hope she does as we will be so gutted should it all go so wrong!
Will be on tomorrow, please pray for our little pup, many thanks, Liz xx

Oh. I will love. Big hugs xx

i hope he's ok xx i have a pup and a four year old and i'd hate to be without them too :) take care

Aww ur pup is ok. Same happened to me when my little westie was about 6 months old. No idea she could get into a draw and get the medicine box! She was fine but now I have child locks on my cupboards even tho my kids are now 15 and 19! Little buggars xxxx

Aw am sure she'll be fine, dogs metabolise the stuff differently to us. Try not to worry, she's in good hands now x

Thank you everyone for your kind messages, she is now a lot better although still in hospital, but hopefully will be home sometime this week. I have my op tomorrow so we can recover together lol xx

So glad to hear the little mite will recover. I lost my 11 year old dog in March this year and was (still am) devastated. And, regardless of what anyone says, it does affect your eating habits.
Good luck to you both.

Hi brollie how has it gone today? Hope everything is ok xxx

Back