• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

so gutted

dsarah1977

Hi all hope u dont mind me writing this is not wls related............my poor 7month old puppy got run over today she was having a run then see a bird and chased it then kids heard a bang and a car had knocked her down they never even stopped they left her for dead basically another driver stopped and cradled here till i got there he called the police and tryed calming taylor and niece down,police said its a criminal offence to hit and run anyway she was inbad way cryng in pain,i got her to the vets shes gonna lose her eye and shattered and they thiiink back left legs broke shes been kept in and is comftable on a drip and pain relief, there doing xrays tomorrow to c wats wat and gonna operate to take her eye out we are all so upset here how could anyone leave a animal like that she was on her normal run which she has daily my sons so cut up only just got him to sleep unsure if to send him school tomorrow...........decided to cancel my wales trip as miley is a part of my family and am not leaving her thanks for reading needed to get it off my chest

sarah xx

aww so sorry to hear that its terrible x

So sorry to here this, I hate people that just think its ok to drive off, do they not think that they have hit a poor animal who also happens to be loved by the family that own it. hope your puppy gets better soon

sending love to you and your family

ohhh no Hun I'm so sorry to hear that no wonder u havent been chatting to me..
hope Taylor is OK..there's some nasty people out there hope they catch them..dont worry Hun she be will OK..
Take care,,thinking of u three.xxx

Sarah sorry to hear this, first Roch's dog then yours x hope she will be ok x

sarah im sorry to hear this is taylor ok sweetheart #?

aww that's awful hun:(:(I hope she's ok xx:eek:

Awwwwwwwwwww hun that's awful. You must be so upset. I hope she gets better quickly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear this Sarah-it's so sad. I had a little cat who got run over when she was 9 months old. Sadly she was killed and I vowed I'd never have another cat because they wander onto main roads. I have two dogs now and the big one slipped his lead while my husband was was walking him and ran into a car chasing a rabbit when he was about 10 months old. My husband was an absolute state thinking he was dead but he got off very lightly and was just bruised. Until you have a pet, dogs in particularly think, you don't realise how much they become part of the family. I hope she'll make a good recovery.
I'd be inclined to send your lad to school. It'll take his mind of it a little bit and his friends will support him .
Take care xx

:eek: oh my gosh what heartless people to drive of after hurting a puppy :mad: , i hope she gets better and will be home soon :flowers: :flowers: , some people can be so bloody wicked i'd like to see how they'd feel if it was their pet that was hurt :mad:. :grouphugg:

Oh dear, that's such terribly awful news.

I really hope your puppy is going to be ok.

Sending lots of hugs your way.

xxxxxx

hi liz tay was ok last night but today sobbing his heart out again saying wants to go c her............gonna call vets at 10 i should no more then thanks xx

aww bless him, i hope shes ok when you ring at 10 xxx

HUGE hugs to you and your family, this must be a really hard time for you all right now. Here's to Miley making a full recovery xx
Steph xx

Back