• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bad Day :o(

brollie

Oh dear! I have been doing so well, but have let myself down so badly today. No excuse I know, but our little puppy dog has had to go back to hospital today....we thought she was on the mend after her week stay in hospital last week but she is back again.....due to this I took my daughter & her boyfriend for a drink at local pub, as my daughter was distraught for a drink.....and typical of me used it as an excuse to have several glasses of wine and pick at their food (I did have soup!) but then picked at chips and coleslaw, not many but as still on post op liquid diet and although they went down ok I am still so ashamed of myself. Has anyone else done anything like this? Sorry to offload, just so annoyed with myself and really worried about our puppy xx

did u only have ur lsurgery on the 30th july?? i dont mean to sound nasty as ur probably feeling crappy to start with but u have to realise that ur stomach needs to rest as its just getting used to the band being there x

Hi Tracy, no you don't sound nasty and I know what you're saying and are so right, just needed to vent I guess. Will have to put it down to experience / stupidity, thanks for posting xx

just remember,today is a new day,wipe the slate clean and start again xx

Agree. You can't change what's gone so dust yourself down & start back on the straight & narrow. Good luck with puppy.

Back