• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh my god iv lost my luggage !!!!!

rybens

yorkie puddin!
LOL ;) Im going on holiday in 2 days and iv been packing like a mad woman , yesterday i bought some had held scales to weigh the cases and it was bloody hard work lifting them on and off the bed then trying to hold them up to be weighed , at one point my back was killing as id done this so many times, you know what its like (keep removing the exess shoes you propberly wont wear lol)
so i asked my son to use the scale so i could read it , and it was him who said god mum you have done so well you have lost more than this case could you emagine carrying this around all day again? OMG i lifted in again and nearly cryed as that case weighed 40lb! i had another to match:eek: and that still would not cover what id lost , i could not lift both of them at the same time for love nor money, so if anyone is not chuffed to bits with whatever amount of weight they have lost fill a rucksack or suitcase to the same as weightloss and try to lift it you will be amazed as i know i bloody was lol x x:D

:)Great post-enjoy your hols:)

What a brill feeling for you!
Well done my lovely xx
And have a fab holiday x

what a fab post. Isnt it an amazing feeling when you suddenly are able to visualise how much you have lost. For me, when I lost my first 3 1/2 stone I though OMG thats the weight of my 5 year old, and I can pick her up no probs, but the thought of carrying her 24/7 was hard to fathom. Now Ive lost 7 1/2 stone and thats the weight of my 13 year old! Certainly brings it home.

Well done, and thanks again for the inspirational post. x

Fantastic !! That really makes it real doesn't it ?

Its fantastic to read this post.......well done!! :D

Wow, that is fantastic, certainly makes you realise how far on your journey you've come when you can visualise your weight loss! Hope you have a lovely holiday xx

well done that is fantastic.

I always thought i was failing till just today really when the doctor at my fill said well done you have lost 10kg thats 23 pound since your op,
and since the 28th of december thats 33lb and since November thats 40lb
and I thought 40lb OMG that is great makes teh other 70lb not seem as scary

well done
xxxxxxxxxxx

It's amazing when you have a light bulb moment and realise how well you've really done.

My mum's told me that I should be buying packs of lard equal to my Lbs off so I can build a wall of it in the kitchen for if I'm ever tempted to cheat!

Back