• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Quick update

Saranne

Hi everyone, just quick update on how I'm doing well last time I posted I was having trouble with my dressing bleeding/leaking so have been goin the hospital daily for this resson for them to clean and dress it, surgeon took a look yesterday and is now very happy with how it's looking was put on a week of antibiotics finish them tomorrow, but still have to go daily for clean/and new dressings. On a happier not I see the dictation Saturday and get weighed for the first time :D families having bets on how much iv lost lol :8855:

Saranne said:
Hi everyone, just quick update on how I'm doing well last time I posted I was having trouble with my dressing bleeding/leaking so have been goin the hospital daily for this resson for them to clean and dress it, surgeon took a look yesterday and is now very happy with how it's looking was put on a week of antibiotics finish them tomorrow, but still have to go daily for clean/and new dressings. On a happier not I see the dictation Saturday and get weighed for the first time :D families having bets on how much iv lost lol :8855:

Good news Saranne ,looks like everything has turned the corner for you,good luck with the weight loss.x

Glad to hear things are healing, bet you can't wait to be weighed. X

Glad to hear things are healing, bet you can't wait to be weighed. X

Thanks babyseed, yeah can't wait now, feeling so much better in myself, I was tempted to by some scales but thought no will wait and be weighed, I know I lost I think 11lb on pre op so will see how much altogether :) x

How are you?

I'm ok thanks just keep drinking am finding it easier now I can drink quicker. I'm on the liquid stage for 3 wks and it's certainly dragging now. I'm terrible on the scales I get on all the time and every time i do it goes down :) so I know I shouldn't but it is motivational x

I'm ok thanks just keep drinking am finding it easier now I can drink quicker. I'm on the liquid stage for 3 wks and it's certainly dragging now. I'm terrible on the scales I get on all the time and every time i do it goes down :) so I know I shouldn't but it is motivational x

Glad your doing ok, I'm on puree stage at the moment, can't wait until next Thursday to move onto softs :) I just know I'm goin to end up buying some new scales soon lol xx

Glad your on the mend good luck with your weigh in xxx

Back