• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

oh my god plastics

Janeywanttoloosealot

:eek::eek::eek:
oh my god spoke to my surgeons secretary today to ask how long the waiting list for my lower body lift operation is fully expecting her to say Feb, March next year. You could have bowled me over with a feather i am down to have my op by the 13 th Dec at the very latest but to be ready as they have cancelations coming up to christmas and they might send for me with only 24 hours notice. I am in shock will now have to get a bag ready just in case ohhhhhhh blimey i am really very nervous. Janey:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

oo wow eeeee thats FANTASTIC and very well deserved you are a true inspiration xxx

eek!!!

How exciting Janey, wow wow wow. Im so excited for you.

Its the reward you need after losing such a phenomenal amount of weight.

Get that bag ready girl! its like waiting for labour to start.

Happy Christmas to you Janey :) Great news xx

ooooooooh thanks ladies am really scared though but i shall have more time to come on minis while i am off work so thats a bonus could not of wished for a better chrissy present. Oh Sam labour child birth pain not looking forward to that bit. ;)

excellent news hun, im soo pleased for you xxx

OMG!!! How totally fab for you.was just telling my other half how well you have done,and now this!Your head must be spinning.Truly hope everything goes well and as soon as poss!Best love Maz.x

awwwww thats fantastic news all the best keep us posted how it all goes ill be thinking of u xxx

amazing news hun your so lucky xx

That's just excellent news Janey, I'm thrilled for you. xx

Back