• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ok the London Meet is a week today Sunday 3rd May 09

Mrs_CakeyBun

Joy's the best makeup :-)
For those that may have missed the thread or those that are new we have a meet planned for next weekend....Sunday 3rd of May

We started off with a good few WLSers wanting to come along and we are now down to 4 of us :rolleyes: not that its a problem but I just didn't want any one new who might want to come along to miss out. I will pop a link in to the original thread so you can read through.

Details are

Meeting In - The Tower Café right by The Tower Of London
(The Tower Café the opposite way to the main entrance same side to the right along the river as if you were walking towards the bridge.)

Time is set for 11am

For now I will start a list of the definite people coming

Brett
Tendersage
Amysbypass
Mrs_Cakeybun

Come and join us for an hour or 2 xx

here is the link
http://www.minimins.com/surgical-weight-loss/81059-how-about-meet-london.html

Hope you all have a wonderful time. xx

Yep, sorry can't make it but have a great time y'all! xx

sorry guys .. but i can not make it ;o( .. im going up north to see family before my op . as my mum wants to come down while i have my surgery .. so she wants me to collect her . as she wont do train .. she suffers from neck probs and panic attacks ..

so i said i would go and bring her back with me ...

Hope you all try for another meet during the summer, I would love to come down to London, could make it a lovely ovenight with the hubby. Have a nice time next weekend!

Nic;)

i hope you all have a lovely day xx

Awww brett what a shame, but there will be another time, and its important to get your mum down to help with your recovery process :) will also help her feel more involved in it

A bump to remind everyone about tomorrow

I'm really sorry everyone i have to cancel too! Didn't tell my partner till this morning and he was planning on taking me to a restaurant for sunday lunch in shenley, hertfordshire which had booked up for my birthday. I'm really really sorry to let you all down. I hope you have a lovely time anyway and i will defo be at the next one! Sorry!

Have fun, can I come to the next one? London is only 50 mins on the train for me! Would be lovely to meet you all x

hi girls hope u have a good day ... im up north 350 miles away i would have loved to have been there today to meet xxx soon i hope xx

Back