• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's gonna happen!!!

Lola K

Hi all,

wow, I have had a rollercoaster 2 weeks!

I had my appointment with Mr Hakki (surgeon) at Charing cross hospital on Friday 12 Nov - he said Op will be in new year!

- Mon 15 Nov had a phone call to say come in on thurs for a pre-op.... thursday, they said 'do you fancy your op next friday??' ...OMG! - I asked about the 2 week pre-op, they said because I have quite a small abdomen, they said I could get away with only one week diet.....:):):D

then the anestheisest says my BP is too high (err I wonder why, after just being told I'm having op in one week!!) - she says no, I can't have it done.:cry:

get sent to GP on Monday... BP ok.... now the op is booked for Friday with Mr Olbers!!!!!:D:D

WHOOP WHOOP!!! - Its amazing! I am sooo happy!:):):D:D

Its quite a short journey, I went to GP 1 yr ago, joined a lifestyle change clinic in March, got funding for surgery in May - 1st hospital appointment August 13. 2nd hospital appointment 10 September, 3rd 12 November!!!

Wish me luck everyone (just hope my BP doesn't rise too high with all the excitement on Friday!!!) xxxxxxxx

o my gosh!! so fast hey, well done you, bet your so so excited eeeek good luck xx

Oh wow, your right, what a rollercoaster!! Im so pleased for you, you will be done and dusted for Christmas :D New year, new start! Congratulations XX

Lola WOW that is amazing news.....Really pleased for you Hun I bet your on cloud 9!!! Good for you & Good Luck....be sure to keep us updated.... xxx

Lola that's fab I'm so made up for u wow wow wow new yr new u xxxx

Such brilliant news! I am so pleased for you!

What fabulous news hun, so pleased for you, you will start the new year with a bang.

Yay! Congrats & Good Luck Xx

wow so pleased for you congrats :)

Hi hun!

You know I'm with you in this journey and literally right behind ya!!
All the very very best for Friday, I'll be thinking of you all day. You are in the very best hands with Olbers and at Charing Cross.

xxx

Wow! How exciting! Big congratulations!
Grace xxx

Back