• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I got THE phone call

noreenb

Hi everyone -

I received a phone call from Christine at Mr Slaters office to say my GB has been scheduled for the 18th of June!!!! I'm soooo happy and have been smiling all day!!! I'm going on Friday for my pre-op appointment and then I guess it will be the pre-op diet then surgery.

Christine said it would be Mr Slater doing my surgery instead of Mr Tim John who I had seen last. Has anyone any experiences to share about Mr Slater.

Thank you to everyone for supporting me through the 'waiting and waiting' period. You guys are wonderful! Kisses and love to all of you on mins. xxxxxxxxxx

It's exciting isn't it!

Great news, don't know Mr slater can't help you there

But all the best with the pre op hope it's not for too long

XxX

Congratulations! Hope all goes well for you see you on the losing side very soon.xx

Congratulations, i'm dead chuffed for you

congratulations mr slater is meant to be very experienced an been at chichester a long time good luck .do you mind me asking what has been your wait as im on there list to thanks best wishes an good luck on friday luv debbie x x

congratulations ! im pleased for you x

Congratulations! That is such fab news!

congrats on getting an op date, not long to wait now! :)

Congratulations on getting your date - you must be so relieved and excited that it will soon be here (finally)!! Look forward to reading you weight loss and watch you be a successful loser on the losers bench

Sending you hugs with fairy dust x

That's really great news! Good luck on pre-op diet x

Fantastic news! It's all happening fast for you now. Good luck with your pre-op appointment, your pre-op diet and your op. Zxx

congratulations mr slater is meant to be very experienced an been at chichester a long time good luck .do you mind me asking what has been your wait as im on there list to thanks best wishes an good luck on friday luv debbie x x

It's been 1 year 3 months since I was referred by my GP. I think the wait is getting shorter as it's 3 months since my 1st appointment with the surgeon so fingers crossed it will be your turn very soon xxxx

Back