• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im so excited

Rayne don't skimp on the beans because they've got protein and it all helps towards the 80 grams per day :)

OK thanks.. i wont do that then... i will just have to hope it all doesnt get stuck... this is all so confusing lol x

OK thanks.. i wont do that then... i will just have to hope it all doesnt get stuck... this is all so confusing lol x

its really confusing - i have no idea what i should eat or not - ive had soft cheese, which is something i wouldn't have eaten before those metlz crackers go down well too

hope you enjoy your soft foods xx

I still find beans quite difficult to eat. (four weeks post sleeve op tomorrow) but today I managed smoked salmon just as it was!! Picked it off hubby's sushi rolls lol!

im a bt apprehensive trying the soft foods as ive been on pureed for over 3 weeks now.. im having one person saying try his and the next person saying dont..
i think i will stick to a small potato, some veg and chicken, turkey or quorn for dinner and have lots of gravy on it...
dont know what to have for lunched and breakfast yet... would like to try beans and mash though

Back