• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG OMG OMG...

ldavidson84

today i am on day 6 of my 2 week pre op and i am now under 19 stone :D on Wednesday morning i weighed in at 19st 5lbs and today 18st 12lbs a loss of 7lbs :eek::eek::eek:

I dieted for few months not long ago and didnt loose that!!!

19's gone for good :woohoo::woohoo::bliss::bliss:

Well done Leanne and keep going, you are doing well and keep shrinking your liver! Love and hugs xxx

Thanks Bev, i am so worried about my liver not shrinking! Im sticking to the pre op diet but it worries me that i may have choosen the wrong food or something which will stop it from shrinking. :eek:

Stick to what you have been told to eat Leanne, it'll help you and the surgeon and it's an important part of the preparation, liver shrinkage... you are doing well... you've got a great focus... Love and hugs xxx

Well one, if your ever in doubt check with your team. xxx

Fantastic job! Keep up the good work.

Well done Leanne :D Its quite normal to worry about the liver not shrinking, I was convinced they were going to wake me up saying they couldnt do the op as my liver was massive :eek: You are doing great :D XX

Well done Leanne! It's a great feeling when you see that weight dropping off when you're doing the pre-op, makes you think you could just do this for months and then your weight would drop off but we all know thats not a reality!
I managed to lose 25lbs with 3 weeks on the pre-op and had one night off for a friends hen do with a 3 course meal and some wine.
Keep it up hun, it may seem hard going but it'll be so worth it!
x x x

Back