• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG Panic stations I need a hug

Bug hug Wendy. You deserve this op. You've done so well, I'm sure you'll cope brillantly with it. Just hope I can get one when I'm done losing! Where are you having it done ?

Bug hug Wendy. You deserve this op. You've done so well, I'm sure you'll cope brillantly with it. Just hope I can get one when I'm done losing! Where are you having it done ?

My daughters gave my son the nick name Bug :D
so I will get him to give me a bug hug

Fab news hunny! You so deserve this. Much love xXx

Thanx Lou where you been hiding lately?
Hows the weight loss going?

Been busy with work and I've had a couple of rough weeks food wise - couldn't keep anything down :(
Weight loss is going great thanks - 106lbs down now, and I can at last shop in places like River Island etc, all be it in a size 18, but it's certainly better than those Evans size 30 & 32's!!
Can't say I'm looking good naked, but I feel fantastic and am getting used to accepting compliments and being looked at for positive reasons. It's really changed my life.
We'll have to get round to that coffee at some point.
xXx

Congratulations Wendy! I'm so pleased for
ya hon. All the very best of luck for the op and a speedy, problem-free recovery.

Debs xxx

Thats fantasic news big hugs coming your way xx

Congratulations Wendy! I'm so pleased for
ya hon. All the very best of luck for the op and a speedy, problem-free recovery.

Debs xxx[/QUOTE
:)Great Support, POPPETx

Wow Wendy! you will be all done and dusted and on the road to recovery by xmas. Im sure you know this already but its perfectly natural to have mixed emotions - heres a hug though :hug99:

My daughters singing at the LG too this year on 1st December, I cant go either but her dad and aunties etc are going. Im sure there will be recordings available (I hope so anyway). Your son will understand xxx

:)Great support from Mazza as always:)

Good luck Wendy on the next stage of your journeyxxxxx

best of luck

Wooooooohoooooooooo
I am sooooooo pleased for you hun!
You have had an amazing journey and you DESERVE this!

I'll be thinking of you, I'll also come visit you in hospital or after if and when you are up to it.
I promise to not make ya laugh,,, ;)

Massive HuGz Mrs Tuck!

Jay
xXx

:grouphugg::grouphugg:

:D

Wonderful news. Sending you lots of hugs!!! Cx

Back