• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG OMG OMG!!

Kizzy70

Had a call today asking if I would be available to have my op in April

OMG YES!!!!!!!

I'm so excited :woohoo:

Yay!! Not long now then! Quick eat your last fave meal! Xx

Fantastic news, I was beginning to think he had stopped doing them, going by the number of how long is his waiting list posts on the various wls forums. How long have you waited, the average is two years, are you above or below average :)

Paul

Fantastic news, I was beginning to think he had stopped doing them, going by the number of how long is his waiting list posts on the various wls forums. How long have you waited, the average is two years, are you above or below average :)

Paul

I have been really lucky Paul, just over 1 year, I'm having it done at the Chelsfield private hospital

Great News Kim, Good luck x

Hey! i'm at chelsfield too on the 6th April!

woohoo great news!!!! good luck Kizzy :) xxx

That's fantastic! You must be thrilled - congratulations x

congratulations Kim , so pleased for you , hopefully see less of you at the next support group (or the one after ! )

Kate xx

Congratulations!!! :)

Exciting news! Chelsfield are brilliant, as is the wonderful Mr E-H himself! Do you have a specific date yet?

Have you had your call yet?

Thats great, congratulations x

Hoping for a call with a date today.....................Don't think my nerves can stand waiting over the weekend!!

Back