• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Officially an Ugly Duckling!!!

Mimsie67

OMG OMG OMG I have just been signed up to Ugly Modeling Agency. For those of you that don't know, it is not what it sounds like. Basically it is because at 4ft 8ins I am classed as a ickle 1!!!!

The point of this story being that 6 months ago I could barely let my family take a picture of me, now I am being put into a directory for thousands of people to see.

I just cannot believe how much my life has changed, I am so so happy. xxxxxx

ive seen this on the tv!! well done x

Yeah they have been on chanel 5. Thanks hun, I am so excited. xxxx

nice one mimsie, congrats. im only 4 ft 8 ins too, so im a ickle one too, lol, ive never heard of modelling agencies for tinies, what was the channel 5 thing about, ive not seen it.

Well done and have a great time... enjoy yourself you have earned it... love and hugs precious xxx

awwww wow thats fabb, piccys please hehe :) xx

Thanks everyone. It is the agency that have recently had a programme on Ch 5.

It is just sinking in, what I am about to get myself into!!!!! I am a little scared now if I am being honest but hey ho what the hell. If I don't give it a go I will always be living with what if.

Thank you for all your best wishes, I will keep you all updated. Watch this space!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ooooh let us know when to look out for you!

Back