• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG Preop diet starts today

I am hellishly nervous. My operation is next Wednesday and I have my preop tomorrow so don't panic that you are nervous. I think that is normal

Emma x x

Thanks Emma. I had my pre op today and the surgeon said everything was fine. I think I will be nervous up until the time I actually have the op. I hope your assessment goes well and good luck for your op.

Melanie xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Yes i agree Huracaneal people are nervous and you are tight it will be over done and you will think why on earth was i worried, i was worried sick luckily I belong to a local bible study group i was held in prayer leading upto my op and right through til i came home. I was as calm as even going down to theatre people kept saying morning as i passed on the trolly was weird was as if i was Queen or something i had no negative thoughts at all I was so proud of myself i can;t even go to the dentist without being a jibbering wreck never mind an op but I did it thanks to good friends ans lots of prayers and a good supportive family. gOOD LUCK IF I CAN DO IT ANYONE CAN xx

Thanks guys for your words of wisdom glad I am not becoming paranoid. Can't wait for it all to be over and done with so I can get on with my life.

Melanie x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I was a nervous wreck and doubting wether i was doing the right thing until the day b4 surgery then I just calmed as if by magic and just wanted it all over and done with. I was even laughing when the anaesthetist put me to sleep. It's normal to worry. Look at my worry threads on here lol x

Back