• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weight loss - gastric bypass

chrisa

Hi all, weigh day today Thursday once a week. My weight loss has slowed down somewhat lately but i knew that was going to happen its till coming down in fitsand starts though so its good i am happy with it. I measure my self once a month so when i ahven't lost big amount like to count the inches. Losta pound today 72 altogether since my op and 2 stone leading up to my op last August, but i have lost 28 inches altogether which is a massive amount i am chuffed. Do measure yourselves if you haven't already just a bit of something else to cheer you on your way and to a happy healthy weightloss xx:D;)

Well done great loss xxx

I measured myself before my pre op gonna leave it till I am 6 weeks post op till I do it again I think, then one a month xxxx

Yes thats the way then you can see improvements. Spurs you on a bit to keep plugging away at it. WE'll get there eventually, they'll have to name this site the twiglet society haha xx

Hi Chrisa,

If you have lost 72 lbs since your op and 2 stone (28 lbs) before the op, you will be close to 100 lbs down soon !!

And according to your stats your BMI has come down almost 20 points, from BMI of 55 to 36 -- that is excellent progress !!!

Sharonimo said:
Hi Chrisa,

If you have lost 72 lbs since your op and 2 stone (28 lbs) before the op, you will be close to 100 lbs down soon !!

And according to your stats your BMI has come down almost 20 points, from BMI of 55 to 36 -- that is excellent progress !!!

Wow that some going! Well done Chrisa!!! Xxx

Well done thats great xx

Thank you all somuch i am so pleased i found this site its good to talk to like minded people my husband thinks he's a widower now i'm oin here when i come homefrom work until i goto bed most nights then check it before i go to work every time i get the posts down to 0 anothre 10 pop up ta very much tho i love it xx

Back