• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im a happy bunny!

Big an Bouncy

Im 10 weeks out today and since my preop diet,12 weeks ago,I have lost 3st!Had my first(and last!)dumping experience,I feel so energised and well.Getting into the swing of things now,only taking vitamins and calcium now and nothing else!Im now in a size 16/18 clothes size from 24/26.
Just found a rare photo of me from two years ago,omg I look awful,bloated and so miserable.It was my sister in laws birthday party,Im meeting all the people that were there on the 29th of this month for a wedding so look forward to enjoying myself this time!If I knew how to get that pic on here I would!Mazx

Fabulous x

Lovely to hear you sounding so positive and full of energy. I'm going to bookmark this post so when I have my op (please, please, please nice Mr/Ms PCT-bod, please allow my funding!) and am feeling in the doldrums after it I can read this as a 'pick-me-up' xx

Well done on your weight loss and very inspiring post!:happy096:

Welldone.gif

Well done! Great weight loss. You will feel fab walking into that wedding! :)

Well done hon. I hope I can do as well as you when it's my turn xx

Well done Maz, your gonna knock them dead at the wedding on Saturday. Btw i'm going to a reception on Saturday too, your not going to Birmingham by any chance lol xx

Hi Maz! Long time no speak! I haven't been on much, caught up with lots of other stuff!
As of yesterday Hubby Lee's done the same - 3 stone exactly! He is literally shrinking before my eyes!
And yes I am getting so jealous but I know I've only got 6 weeks to wait til my new op date and I'll catch you both up!
He's getting through clothes like no-ones business - he's gone form a 46 to a 38 waist already! We spent 4 hours a couple of weekends ago sorting through his wardrobes and had 6 bags of clothes that were too big for him! All went to a place where they buy old clothes for 50p a kilo, so he got £36, and a few of the nicer, named and better bits went on Ebay for another £90 so he's had some dosh to buy some replacements. He's loving going in a few shops that were out of bounds before. He bought some cheapo jeans from Asda for £4 and wore them twice before they were too big for him! (Glad he's ok getting the cheap stuff and nothing expenses while he's getting through it all so fast!)
I bet you must be getting through stuff pretty quickly soon too! xxx

Back