• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

omg what have i done

kittykat

what the hell is all this i was just trying to make my glittery name

Did you copy the bit from the box?? :confused:

LOL

sorry i cant help but thats really made me laugh...

i dont know how the glitter site works but good luck xxxx

mmm think sooo ?????

cant even get my tracker on

LMAO!!! i would take the glitter thingy off for now. go back to site and see if theres a step in the instructions that u might have missed.

Ok, when you make your glittermaker thing, you get a box with a BB code in it. Copy and paste the contents of that box into a post and let me see it :)

what the hell is all this i was just trying to make my glittery name

Hi Kittykat

I had this problem when I first started on MiniMins and I actually found it better to right click and copy on the picture itself and then paste into your signature.

You should see your glitter picture/signature straight away.

I have found when I try and enter the actual URL's this does not work - give copy and pasting a go

Good luck

http://4.UploadMirror.com/uploaded/4...7_03_11678.gif

That's the image link you've got, but when you click on it you get a message saying that the image has been removed due to inactivity or breaching their terms of service, so even if you correct the HTML it still won't work. I would try again from scratch if I were you!

k, be sure to copy the BB code for forums.

not the URL

it hasnt been setup properly and thats why its showing Your Text.

go through the steps slowly, and carefully till you get to a final page.

Pierce

Hiya KittyKat,
sorry to laugh but can't stop chuckling, know it can be frustrating tho when you cant get these things to work, I'm having trouble with Meez but can't be bothered with it anymore!

maybe we'll have to start calling you 'your text' :D

glitter_maker_02_28_2007_04_27_03_11678.gif

dont know what im doin cant find ant bb's copy n pasting still wont work aghhhhh haha !!!!! realised when posting you can remove to show your signature so for now im a nobody !!

got rid once and for all cant be ar***! at least it gave u a laugh

Hi Kittykat,

I just made this on GlitterMaker.com

When you have your name made you copy the forum hotlink 1 by placing your cursor over it and then click copy.

You come back here and you click on user cp and then click on edit signature and the post the hotlink in the signature box.

Click on preview and it should be there and then click save signature.

On the post above and this one

I just posted it into the hotlink into the reply box.

Love Mini xxx

GlitterKiss.com

When you have made your name and picked out your doll you click on grab and this will go to the page with the code on it and you copy forum code.

and you then can paste it into your signature and save it.

???????????? how u do it

how ???????

Back