• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

omg

mummy2309

i have just been shopping for clothes for christmas day and im in shock went in to new look just to look around and found a dress in a 26 didn't for one min think it was going to fit as this time last year i was wearing a size 34/36 and omg it was too big tried on the 24 and it fits lovely so i got it, i'm so made up with my weight loss and how i look and feel, just had to share:D

Fantastic :)

Feels great !

I was in 24/26 back in March when I had my op. I'm now into NON stretchy 16 jeans and 16 / 18 tops. Can't believe I've changed so much in the last 8 months....

Can't wait to be doing the same.. I've got a vision of myself in a red fitted dress in my head for Xmas 2014 instead of leggings and tunics!

Yay, WTG!!!

thanks everyone

Well done you, thats fab!! we need a photo! x

Well done you, you've done amazingly well!! Am looking forward to seeing the change in sizes, this year is too soon but next Christmas I hope to be the belle of the ball too!

Im so happy for you xx

thank all i will add a photo soon

I agree it is a very strange feeling I still try on size xl but wear medium never ever thought I would get into them

it is a weird eeling knowing in hve gone down 5 dress sizes

Back