• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

oooo get me and my new dress size...

paddyp

For the first time ever I have bought an item of clothing from a high street supermarket and it fits. YAY. I had my op on 29th July and on that day I wore a snug size 32 top. Today I bought a jersey top from Sainsburys which is a size 24. I bought it with the intention of putting it away until it fitted but hey ho it fits right now. And to prove it's not just a fluke I bought another size 24 top in a completely different style and that fits too. It's good news week in the paddy p household.

On a different note, I am never ever ever ever ever ever ever eating roast beef again. My friend gave me a tiny slice of freshly cooked roast beef and boy oh boy am i paying the price for it. It's sitting there, in a lump, wedged in my pouch and occasionally it kicks me. HARD!!!! bye bye roast beef :wave_cry:

Isn't it great, not only to be going down through the sizes, but also to be able to get them from a supermarket or similar.

I've found a love for Primark LOL and my son bought a jumper for me for my birthday and its a 14! A year ago I was a plus size 34/36.

And yes, beef can often be the difficult one because of the type of meat it is, unless its minced :(

Yay enjoy it. I'm the same with roast beef! Spent a whole day foaming and throwing up a few weeks ago.

I thought that too paddyp and I still have a good 3+ stone to lose, but when I was there at 24+ stone last year, I never thought I'd be where I am now . . .

Woo hoo! Many congrats! You must be chuffed to bits.

I get most of my clothes in Sainsburys, especially jeans - they do some good stuff.

Bad news on the roast beef though. It's overrated anyway ;-)

Missing my roast beef but haven't tried it yet as I'm too scared to :eek: . I'm bad enough with chicken!

Congratulations! Brilliant loss!

I have gone from a 24/26 top 22 bottom to a 12/14 top and 12 bottom which I am loving!

I must be lucky, I can eat all meat with no probs. when I had my band all meat was a no-go though :( I feel for you! Xx

Well done you, that's a great result (size 32 to size 24!!). I'm an Asda fan myself, love their leggings and their size 18 (can't believe I'm an 18) straight legged jeans.
Goodness I so love losing this weight!!
I'm seeing my family next weekend for the first time since I got my sleeve (June 2013) and know they'll all be totally chuffed for me.
Happy smiley times!

Well done :)

Watch out because clothes shopping becomes addictive! Just aswell though because in a few weeks, the 24's will be hanging off you!

awwww that's great Sharon :D I love new clothes, my sister says my onesie should be called a twosie and that my leggings r flared hahahaha :D x I struggle with chicken and meats but the other day I managed salmon again but I flaked it like tuna. So ive decided to grate my piece of meat from now on :D, do u mind me asking but are u eating from a side plate size now ? whats ur menu's like on a typical day, I am always interested on what others are eating makes me feel like I am doing it right x

Back