• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

On losers bench

moonflower

Just a quicky to say that I got home yesterday and am sore and tired but doing ok. I've managed to drink a fair bit but due to me taking a few days to get rid of the aneastetic. I'm sore due to postional lying and sitting with my arthritis as well and hubby says I've got a couple pressure marks on my back so trying to keep mobile.

I've has sf squash and cup a soup strained and planning on more later hubby picking script up fro horridmel (sorry) fortimel and multi vits later.

Just trying to rest but move update later when time

thanks for all the kind wishes and thoughts

Just wish Helen had keep her deal then we might have had keyhole instead lol only joking

Know it will be worth it whatever the outcome I need it to work so blumming going to try better than my best to get there no matter how long that maybe

xx

Nice to see you posting chick, rest up and let your body heal. I understand the nee dto keep moving but don't over do it especially with little ones. Once the pain is sorted things will come together and you will get there. We are only at the end of a text, shout if you need to chat as thats what we're here for. Glad to see you're sip sip sipping keep it up x x x

Just wish Helen had keep her deal then we might have had keyhole instead lol only joking

xx[/QUOTE]

She did try but Mr Khan was having none of it, but said he would be seeing me on the 7th :p;). I might just put a post it on my tummy telling him no stitching here keyhole only :8855::8855::8855::8855:

Glad that you are feeling good, you looked amazing when I came to see you alot more alive than Helen anyway :D Take it easy and rest and dont get to comfy you need to budge up cuz i will be joining you all very soon :D

Good to have you back xx

welcome home and wish you a speedy recovery xx

Good to welcome you back. Take it easy and wishing you speedy healing. xx

It's nice to have you back sweetheart - look after yourself and i'm sending special hugs with fairy dust to make you feel better xx

Welcome to the losers bench! Take care of yourself.

Welcome back.
Rest, take it easy and look after yourself. xx

Thanks everyone for you kind replies I'm be catching you up soon

xx

Congrats!! shame about not ending up with keyhole surgery but now your all done and dusted...bring on the weight loss!!!:553:

Its started all ready cant believe it 1st 6.5 gone since start of pre-op OMG

Ali
xx

Flipping heck..... Brilliant Ali xx

Back