• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bea Bea on the losers bench

karenlouisemee

:D Just had a call from beth and she is very pleased to announce that she is offically a looser. she was supposed to go to theatre at mid day but due to a cancellation was whisked off at 9am instead and came out at midday. Beth says she is feeling reasonably well with a little pain and a sore throat but its not to bad she has taken sips of water and is waiting to get up out of bed for a little wander. she would like to thank everyone for there support.

Yayyyyyyyyy great to hear another one joins us :)

Best of recovery wishes :)

Fantastic news and doesn't Beth sound relaxed Karen... great to hear her voice and she's done so well today.... Love and hugs Beth xxx

Doesn't it make you feel so excited... we have been waiting for Beth to go through for so long... it's tremendous and to hear her voice, sounding so well... it's brilliant... love and hugs Beth! xxx

fantastic news - hope ur on ur feet soon x

Wasn't Beth brilliant! I would never have thought she had gone through all of that today... bless her... I'm so excited for her and for you too! I get in a state while I'm waiting for everyone to make contact. I feel as though I'm with you all!
Love and hugs Karen and good luck to you too xxx

well done bea bea hope you are well soon xxxx

Welcome to the losers bench Beth!

We're shuftying over and making room now xx

Thanks bev ur a really lovely person. im feeling ok nerves are having a little wobble but i will be there wednesday morning at 10 am hoping beth is still there would be nice to have someone i know there.

Well, I'm sending a pm with my mobile no... since I will be waiting to hear how you are and I'm not sure how Beth will be feeling... rest up precious and get a head start with relaxation before you go... it'll be a new world for you and I'm so glad it is so close for you Angel.

Love and hugs xxx

By the end of this week Karen when you are back in your own bed, it'll be a different world to a better place for you... thinking of you and sending every good wish xxx

Back