• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please make room on the losers bench!

bexxx1978

Hi - I'm just back from Belgium - had the most fantastic experience - I would recommend Dr Marc To anyone and everyone - I was shopping in Gent the day after the op and feel fab today! Of course i'm a little sore but its gonna be sooo worth it!

PLease budge up a little and make room for my fat bum thats now 1st 1lb lighter than when I started my pre-op diet on 8 Nov.

I can't wait for the future now!

I have no fill in my band at present and i'm really quite hungry quite a lot of the time but i'm trying to fight it and stick to juice and milk and liquid!

I did induldge in a belgian hot chocolate TWICE while i was away - it would have been rude not!!!!!

I love reading all your updates - Good luck to u all and me!!!!

glad every thing went well for u take time to rest and recover

hey welcome home bexxx, so glad it went well for you, good luck with your new life :) xxx

yey glad everthing went well and belguim hot chocolate is soooo delicious mmmm...
will you have to go back there for your fill??

yey glad everthing went well and belguim hot chocolate is soooo delicious mmmm...
will you have to go back there for your fill??
hiya No i will be under Claremont hospital in Shef - i iwll go back there if anything goes wrong tho :( BUT IT WONT!!

Thank you all for your comments xx

Welcome home Bexx, glad everything went well, there's hope for us!

bexxx1978 said:
Hi - I'm just back from Belgium - had the most fantastic experience - I would recommend Dr Marc To anyone and everyone - I was shopping in Gent the day after the op and feel fab today! Of course i'm a little sore but its gonna be sooo worth it!

PLease budge up a little and make room for my fat bum thats now 1st 1lb lighter than when I started my pre-op diet on 8 Nov.

I can't wait for the future now!

I have no fill in my band at present and i'm really quite hungry quite a lot of the time but i'm trying to fight it and stick to juice and milk and liquid!

I did induldge in a belgian hot chocolate TWICE while i was away - it would have been rude not!!!!!

I love reading all your updates - Good luck to u all and me!!!!

Hi bexx I also had dr marc focquet, he's quite a funny character isn't he. He was very comforting as I was such a nervous wreck...you sound like you've really recovered well. I'm still experiencing pain on my left hand side and it'll be 3 weeks on Wednesday since I had the op. I suppose everyone heals differently but I just hope my soreness goes soon because I'm really fed up with it...on another note, good luck with your journey!

Yes he is a funny guy but really reassuring! I thought i was healing too well tbh! I really have had minimal pain - I had set myself up to be in a lot of pain and worried i wouldn't be able to go back to work on monday but...so far so good!
Are you hungry? did u have a fill in your band when he did it? I havent and i'm living on heinz tomato soup! I won't be having a fill until Jan! :(
Hope your pain eases soon - it will be worth it in the long run hun xx

bexxx1978 said:
Yes he is a funny guy but really reassuring! I thought i was healing too well tbh! I really have had minimal pain - I had set myself up to be in a lot of pain and worried i wouldn't be able to go back to work on monday but...so far so good!
Are you hungry? did u have a fill in your band when he did it? I havent and i'm living on heinz tomato soup! I won't be having a fill until Jan! :(
Hope your pain eases soon - it will be worth it in the long run hun xx

Hi bexxx just realised you replied on this thread. I'm not sure if he put a fill, Wendy said she'll only be able to tell when I have my first fill which is also in January because they won't be in London before then. Are you seeing them in Harley street? Today is the first day I have woke up with no pain, except for a banging headache lol!

Hi bex, glad all went well, I'm under Claremont too...Wendy is fab with the fills...super quick!!! I've just had my first fill of 5ml. Nice to a local bander on here!!! x

Great news glad ur pain free happy loosing hun ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back