• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

On losers bench

fabulous Allie, enjoy it hun!

Thanks

Stomach still swollen so not noticed anything myself yet

Ali
xx

Hi Ali,

Did you have open surgery? How are you feeling? How long were you in for? Sorry about all the questions x

Lisa

Yes had open incision from where bra sits right down to belly button. Had it glued shut so just a fairly narrow line. Its still bit raised but hopefully will go down eventually.
I was in little aston for 2 nights
Not doing too bad three weeks in I'm almost back to normal, doing jobs, driving looking after kids etc. I've not lost too much weight in the last week or so think me body gone into starvation mode but will hopefully start moving again soon. So far I've lost 2st 2lbs so not too bad.
Pain not too bad either if do too much then a feel it and still bit tired at the end of the day but then thats not unusual as got two kids who dont sleep well

Anything else just ask. The staff there were ok there was one who wasnt very nice to me but the others were.

xx

You are doing amazingly well! Just remember that it is still early days though and try not to overdo things xx

Back