• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

On my way to luton.

jillyiant

Well the day is finally here im on my way to the travelodge for my 7am start. Done my injection wasnt bad at all, taken my anti sickness tablets so heres hoping I can sleep tonight. So excited I know I have made the right choice.

Well the day is finally here im on my way to the travelodge for my 7am start. Done my injection wasnt bad at all, taken my anti sickness tablets so heres hoping I can sleep tonight. So excited I know I have made the right choice.

All the best am green with envy look forward to hearing how you get on

I remember the Travelodge stay before my op there - longest night of my life!! Best of luck, not that youll need it, you're in good hands! :)

Good luck hope you have a good nights sleep, and everything goes well for ya take care and hope you have a good recovery xx

All the best, hope all goes well and here's to a speedy recovery and a joyful time on the losers bench :)

Best of luck, you'll be fine. I have had my final post op injection two weeks and a day after my op HURRAH!!!!

Fantastic. Wishing you a nice easy speedy recovery :) x

Omg I hope I keep my knickers on! :D ;)

Glad to hear it all went well, hope you have a pain free recovery:)

Back