• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im finally home

tray

well i was allowed to come home today, my bloods were still a little bit up, but they said it was looking like they were on the way down, and for my hubby to just keep an eye on me, its so good to be home and see my family. the drs and staff at luton are bloody fantastic. mr whitelaws team were all so good, i also found out how they do the op ... i was told were hoisted to nearly up right position. the surgeon was be tween my legs ...(oh are misses ) lol then there is another surgeon using a tool to hold your liver out the way, and someone else working on the other side of you. my hubby wasnt to chuffed at the thought of the dr between my legs when even he int allowed there pmsfl....only kidding. anyway i needed to ask does anyone know where i can get chewable vitamin tablets as all i can find is the whole one and there huge?

OO wow tracey hope you ahve a quick speedy recovery!!.... gosh!!!! what you learn on here!!! as if its done like that? how very bizarre how can they do it with you sat up? its amazing hey what they do nowadays xx

welcoem back and enjoy yor recovery as best you can.....your new life starts now xx

omg, the thought of them doing it like that sends shivers down me. ive seen a few of this sort of op on tv and im sure they were all lay down for it. maybe there are different ways of doing it. all i can say is, if they did mine like that, they'd have needed two other people to hold my boobs out of the way. and im glad i wore knickers now, lol
congrats on your being home, youve had a bad week, but maybe now you'll go from strength to strength. all the best huni, and well done, hugs x

Brilliant news - welcome home ! Take it easy now... x

So glad you're home.
Look after yourself and rest plenty. The early days are exhausting x

Nice to see you home honey, take good care of yourself xx Remember to sip, sip, sip and rest lots but also get up and have a little saunter around the room at least hourly, not only will the movement be good for the wind but it will also prevent clots.
Be kind to yourself.
Steph xx

Welcome back and do hope you are able to get a good relaxing convalescence... much love xxx

welcome back luv im glad your home, hope your feeling ok! get well soon xxxx

hey tray,
so glad you are back home, am shocked about the "surgery position" i reckon that should be in Karma Sutra!! They didnt do it like that to Sally Morgan when i watched her on her op doc. Oh god i hope they didnt do mine like that, my surgeon is so dishy, and the thought of meeting him in a few weeks, knowing that he was glancing up my alley way, i am just blushing thinking about it!!

A big welcome home Tray all done at last, you waited a long time for this.

Now you take it easy you have the rest of your new life ahead go slowly and as said sip sip sip.
:):)

Glad to see you're home safe and sound! Congratulations xx

Glad you're home Tray and good luck with your recovery and weight loss.
Toooo much info re the op though.....lol!

Welcome home darling, I am using Bassetts soft and chewy multivitamins, available from most supermarkets and chemists xxxxxx

well i had only ever seen the op done laying down maybe my surgeon is a bit different or the other dr was bulls**ting me .. but she was telling the student dr with her how they do the op and also explained what each scar was for .. so who knows but anyway . i was out of it so i dont care ..lol

Back