• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

on pre op diet

carol-t

hi i am on my milk pre-op diet ...2nd day its really not nice but i am sure its worth it in the long run ,,my op is on 4th jan 2011,,very nervous and would love to hear from anyone

Hi Carol, Welcome and all the best for your big day.

Linski xxx

it will be sooooo worth it xxxxx it does get easier ..

All the best Carol and warmest wishes and a huge welcome to the forum... there will be several more of us on this diet with you next week, so don't feel alone...keep in touch.
Love and hugs, Bev xxx

carol-t said:
hi i am on my milk pre-op diet ...2nd day its really not nice but i am sure its worth it in the long run ,,my op is on 4th jan 2011,,very nervous and would love to hear from anyone

It's the hardest part! Once you've done the diet everything after that is easier. That's how I felt anyway. Good luck, stick with it, you can totally do this. xx

Hi Carol, good luck with the pre-op diet :D Its not easy but so worth it in the long run.....just think its the only thing between you and the surgery you have waited for! After day 3 I found that it got easier, your body must adjust to having no food....Good Luck with the op :D XX

thanks everyone ,,,i think your right its my 3rd day of my pre op diet and i feel a little better or its all your sucess stories ive been reading ,,,as ive not really told anyone what i am having done ,,so to speak..

Hi Carol,

I only had my operation done a week ago on the 22nd of December and I can tell you I can already feel the benefits of it, ok so my tummy is still a little sore but not like a pain more like when you have done a few too many sit ups . . . I am off all pain relief and feeling more positive about life than I have done for a long time.

For everyone on here I think this is a gift we have been given whether we have paid of it outselves or been financed by the NHS a doctor and his team though you had already worked hard enough to deem yourself worthy of this operation - take this forward everyday and realise this will change your entire life for the better as well as the people around you who love you.

You will have doubts, we have all had them at some point or another even after surgery but just the feeling I had today when I 'felt' thinner was amazing - I would love you to be able to feel that now so that you know what lay ahead for you.

One of the most important things I think is go in to this with a positive attitude and it will help you at every step

Good luck with your operation DEB X X X

Back