• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sunderland Operation

good luck:talk017:

hi ,

i had my op on the 30th march at sunderland they dont put you in mixed rooms but it is a mixed ward. i found all the staff to be really nice they really look after you. hope all goes well for you.xx

Good luck for next Tuesday, hope all goes well with the op...

Hi i had my opp last Friday, the staff are great, the 6am wake up calls are hard, they moved wards yesterday from B25 to B26 which is a mixed sex ward with side bays. one of the best things is there are so many people on the ward having the same opp as you that you get a chance to talk to someone that knows what you are going thourgh. hope it all goes well for you.xx

Thanks its good to know you are out there especially in the area
Don't know what to expect, whats Sunderland hospital like, i believe they are mixed wards
Were you with others having weight loss surgery

it is a mixed ward but the bays are in beds of 4 same sex

hi i am there tuesday as well my ops wed so hope everything goes great for you

Good Luck Durhamlass - Hope all goes well for you hun x

I had my band 6 months ago.

It can be a bit uncomfortable after the op for 2 or 3 days, just take it easy, take any painkillers offered, and gently move around to help with the trapped wind..also take something in with you for any wind that may help.

Looking forward to welcoming you to the losers bench x

Love Kat x

Good Luck Durhamlass, hope you have a speedy recovery and look forward to hearing how much you lose in the future xx

Hi

Good luck for next week

B25 has just moved yesterday opposite and down corridor to B26 (in direction main reception) which is a modern ward having 4 x 5 bedded bays plus side rooms and each bay has its own shower/toilet facilities.
Although they are classed as mixed sex wards it refers to the whole ward and you will be in an all female bay.

Good luck for Tuesday x

Good luck hun i am sure you will be fine and up and about before long, i am worried as well think its only normal. xx

Back