• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One hour to go!

Kat D

Sat here in my gown and stockings waiting for my band fitted. Very nervous and excited. Been asked what sandwich I want when I get back to the ward... Duh! Not confidence inspiring!! Will update later. X

oh good luck hun xxxxx

Good Luck and hope u have a quick recovery xx

woohoo good luck kat :) xxx

Hope it all goes well for you xxxxx

good luck and speedy recovery xx

Sat here in my gown and stockings waiting for my band fitted. Very nervous and excited. Been asked what sandwich I want when I get back to the ward... Duh! Not confidence inspiring!! Will update later. X

Don't worry I was asked what I wanted from the menu for after my gastric bypass :eek:

Good Luck

good luck wishing u a speedy recovery

Starting to come round a bit, honestly never expected it to be so painful. :-(

Well, it's twenty to 4 in the morning and I feel like I've been run over! I am pacing my room like I did when I was in labour! Any ideas how soon the pain will settle please:-(

I think it is gas pain but it's everywhere. I can't even take a deep breath in. I have just had some more tramadol so hoping to settle down a bit soon. Thanks oonion. X

I think it is gas pain but it's everywhere. I can't even take a deep breath in. I have just had some more tramadol so hoping to settle down a bit soon. Thanks oonion. X

Best thing is walk walk and more walk, it affects all your upper body Kat - it will pass tho xx

Oh no :-( I hope you're feeling better now. I thought they give you morphine post op?

Take it easy when you get home x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back