• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One hour to go!

Hi Karen. I am back home in bed. It obviously affects people in different ways but I feel like I've been run over. Am enjoying fluids, am not feeling hungry. I have a 10ml band with no fill. I am just pottering around taking regular painkillers. Good luck! Let me know how you get on. Xx

Welcome to your new life!! take it easy and relax...first few days I had gas, uncomfortable nights sleeps etc but it soon passes just remember you've had an operation! I think we focus so much on the end result we forget that we're gonna have post op pain!!! Won't be long until you can join us on our banders Saturday weigh in thread :) xx

glad it seems to be improving :) take it easy and don't try to rush things x

I think it is gas pain but it's everywhere. I can't even take a deep breath in. I have just had some more tramadol so hoping to settle down a bit soon. Thanks oonion. X
Hi was just wondering why you get gas pain after the band is in? hope you are pain free soon. take care

I think it's because they pump you full of air to see what they are doing. My port incisions also ache a bit but I am steadily feeling better which is good.

Hi Kat, I feel exactly the same ie like I've been run over! Hopefully we'll be fine in a few days and can get on with our new lives, pain free and losing!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hopefully u will be pain free very soon

Hi, I have got up and dressed. I have done some cleaning up. The wind pain is not constant now, it comes and goes... One of my incisions hurts but the rest are fine. I have had some hot chocolate (options) and a tub of of custard which I enjoyed. I do feel like there is light at the end if the tunnel now :)Thanks for asking. X

Your lucky I was in four days and I never got but bit of food and after my bypass I had to drink water the first day after the bypass . I was lucky and just got abit of wind pain. Hope your feeling better soon.

Hope you are feeling better soon

Back