• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waiting to go down ....... Eeeek !

good luck.....hope you have a speedy recovery :)

Not really sure how to reply/update my original post - but I'm all done and now feel great - no pain other than in my port site. Thanks fir all your very kind messages - I'm bit overwhelmed to be honest but very grateful xxx

Not really sure how to reply/update my original post - but I'm all done and now feel great - no pain other than in my port site. Thanks fir all your very kind messages - I'm bit overwhelmed to be honest but very grateful xxx

Well done Michelle - Welcome to the losers bench :)

Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Walk slowly around to release the wind - it will certainly help you. Your port area may give you a bit of discomfort for a few days; but it will soon settle down once the swelling subsides. :D

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Well done and welcome to the losers bench. Now take it easy and listen to your body.

Good luck Hun ;) x

Katkit1 said:
Well done Michelle - Welcome to the losers bench :)

Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Walk slowly around to release the wind - it will certainly help you. Your port area may give you a bit of discomfort for a few days; but it will soon settle down once the swelling subsides. :D

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Thank you !!! I ended up not staying overnight - which was good, nor have I needed (so far) any post op pain relief but it is early days ! I found my wind favours the right shoulder area, sort of behind my collar bone but soon goes after a walk round ! Not really sure what to do re the dreaded scales - I've never been one to regularly weigh myself and don't want to start obsessing in the early days by constantly bing on them so thought I might leave it until my 1st check up in 4 weeks - what do you think ?

Thanks for your help !

Michelle xx

Hi Michelle - hope your feeling a little better today.

Your right about weighing too much.....probably best to get into the routine of once a month. So many weigh too often, even daily which is a bad habit that they find hard to lose!
Trouble is, it can set you up for constant worry and dissapointment when the scales show little or no change!

Take it steady at home and sip sip sip! :D

Love Kat x

Excellent advice about weigh ins.... my scales currently reside in the back of the attic and I've no intentions of bringing them out post op..........might have to rely on you guys to remind me I said that later LOL! ;)

Back