• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One month Surgerversary

fat-girl-slim08

At Goal & Now Maintaining
Just thought I would let you all know that it was a month Yesterday since my Op and I have lost a total of 28lbs, = 2 Stones. I am really happy with this weightloss, Its been a trying time for me getting used to what I can and can't eat and at time very mentally and emotionally hard for me, but I am getting there.
I also wanted to say Thankyou to everyone on this forum for all your help and support your all amazing people. X

Happy surgerversary!!! A month that you lose 28lbs can't be all bad:D. Glad to see you are getting through it all and FANTASTIC weight loss.

:553::party0038:

awesome weight loss hun, congratulations

I agree, that is a great start to your journey :)

thats a great achievement well done !!!

well done. keep up the good work. Im having some mental problems with my eating too. It doesnt go away cos Ive been banded. I have to work with the band and see it as a weight loss tool. Its certainly no miracle cure. Good luck with your wls journey. Take care R x

Thanks girls for your lovely comments, as of today I am down another 2lbs making it 30lbs in total now!! I am really pleased about this. Although I am fed up a bit because of other medication i am taking for my deppression but it hasn't lifted yet and i feel really lethargic all the time with no energy to do anything, I keep feeling dizzy and feel like i am gonna faint sometimes, but I was like this before my Op and i have chopped and changed my medication and still feeling the same, My doctors are a waste of time, they want me to see a councilour, but I don't feel the need because I don't have anything to pinpoint my deppression on and as much as I am feeling down, I am really happy with my life and I have no worries about anything. I have a Fantastic husband 2 lovely kids, great house with land and horses and animals, nice cars no money worries, so I dont see that it will help to talk to anyone because theres nothing to talk about.

Thanks girls for your lovely comments, as of today I am down another 2lbs making it 30lbs in total now!! I am really pleased about this. Although I am fed up a bit because of other medication i am taking for my deppression but it hasn't lifted yet and i feel really lethargic all the time with no energy to do anything, I keep feeling dizzy and feel like i am gonna faint sometimes, but I was like this before my Op and i have chopped and changed my medication and still feeling the same, My doctors are a waste of time, they want me to see a councilour, but I don't feel the need because I don't have anything to pinpoint my deppression on and as much as I am feeling down, I am really happy with my life and I have no worries about anything. I have a Fantastic husband 2 lovely kids, great house with land and horses and animals, nice cars no money worries, so I dont see that it will help to talk to anyone because theres nothing to talk about.

Hi hun, sorry you are struggling. It sounds like your life is wonderful and that your recovery is going well, good for you. Just a thought, sometimes depression is chemical so lifestyle factors aren't the trigger. My mother suffers from the 'chemical' type of depression due to her health issues & medication she takes. Things can be perfect for her one day and the next she is in the dumps all she wants to do is sleep. When this goes on more than a few days or happens too frequently, she has switched depression meds which usually helps. As is with many depression drugs, people sometimes suddenly become imune to them. It might be worth asking if you can try a different kind? I am only talking from my expereince with my mother so maybe that isn't an option for you. Just wanted to offer you a suggestion and a bit of support, I know it must be hard.

Big (((Hugs))) and hope that you feel better and can really enjoy your terrific weight loss!!

Nic;)

Hi Nic, Thanks for that,
Well I have booked an appointment to see my doctor next monday to have a chat with him, Hopefully he will come up with something for me, Thanks for your support. x

depression is really hard to deal with hun. you are doing the right thing by seeing the dr. hope you start to feel better soon and well done another 2lbs thats fab x

Back