• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

251 lb off

Janeywanttoloosealot

Hiya,

I have done something today i never thought i would ever do. I never thought i would ever see me under 16 stones ever again i have lost 251 pounds. :eek::eek::eek:
I had to post this because i am so happy i now only have 2 stones to loose and then i can start chasing skin surgery. For all those who are struggling at the moment hang on in there you will get there and will be as happy as i am at the moment.

Thankyou all everyone so much for your inspiration and humour it helps us all through a very up and down journey.:thankyou::happy036::happy036::bliss::talk017:

Well done Janey, I was only wandering yesterday how you were doing.
Inspirational!!!!!!

Janey, how blooming awesome! You've almost lost me.... That is a loss i just cannot imagine....

Just wondering how many people walk past you now without knowing who you are? I bet there's lots....

Janey, how blooming awesome! You've almost lost me.... That is a loss i just cannot imagine....

Just wondering how many people walk past you now without knowing who you are? I bet there's lots....

thanks so much, and yes i have so many people come up to me in the street and say exuse me i hope you don't mind me asking but had you used to be a larger lady, i thought it was you i hardly recognised you. :D:D

wow that is one amazing loss!! Congratulations!

wow girl thats amazing such a fantastic weight loss well done you
steve x

Only one word for you Janey - WOW.

Wowser!! You are soooooooo brilliant. What an inspiration you are for all us pre-oppers....thanks so much for sharing your journey with us X

That is actually phenomenal, I am gob-smacked, amazed & genuinely elated for you!!! How amazing!!! Your journey actually brought tears to my eyes which for a hard faced B*TCH like me is surprising!!! Very few things cause me to shed tears but journey has!! You are a legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wow, you have done so so so well.
For someone like me that has a lot to lose you are such an inspiration.
After surgery I will be stalking you for tips so beware!!

What can i say apart from AMAZING, UNBELEIVABLE, FANTASTIC, INSPIRATIONAL, AWESOME and Im so so pleased for you Janey x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Back